Friday, October 24, 2014

Final Folio

After a semester of Photography class, and after so many shoot inside and outside university premises, we are required to make a printed layout of our best shots. I included photos which were before and after this semester and with all the new things I've learned from class, there were so many things I've done wrong in my old shots, and with that, I'm very grateful to have taken up this Photography class with our Professor, Sir Rey Mendoza.

I remember on the first day we were asked about why we want to learn Photography, and I answered: "Even though I already have experience how to use an SLR, the settings like Aperture, ISO and Shutter Speed and some others aren't really cleared up for me, I wanted to know what they are for. ", and after months of attending classes, my goal has been achieved and my questions has been answered, I learned a lot more than just the settings but also how to adjust it according situations.

Anyway, I have photos of our finals project which is the printed portfolio.









No comments:

Post a Comment