Sunday, July 6, 2014

Varied Values

If I were to make my own business related to Multimedia Arts, it would be a group of skilled artists that specializes in many fields like Traditional Art, Digital Art, Comic Illustrators, Concept Artists, Animators, Graphic Artists and even Photographers. I would name my group "Varied Values" which has two meanings, a kind of literal one, and a metaphor. The first meaning of the name would refer to the value when it comes to measurement in lighting, color, thickness, density, quality, quantity, etc, while the other and rather symbolic meaning is that it refers to the values or principles of the person or artists live by...which they also apply into their works.



We would showcase our works and projects via social media, in tumblr, deviantar art, facebook, twitter and some others. We will put up our personal projects and projects done for our clients as samples. We will open up workshops for the aspiring artists.

I could picture the business not just working for local clients but also world wide. As the head, I will be receiving jobs from clients that I can distribute to my team and the team could also do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment